BONPEΤ ampuleOur Company is an official dealer and distributor of BONPET system in Cyprus.
- Automatic operation
- Indoor use
- Easy to install
- 10 year lifetime
- No maintenance costs
- Effect: all types of fire A, B, C, F, in automatic mode of operation for extinguishing elektrical fires
- Friendly to humans and the environment (without halons)
- Can also be used as fire-extinguishing grenades
- Additional discounts on insurance houses
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 90 mm ×60mm
- Total weight: 1030 g
- Volume: 600 ml ampoule containing liquid extinguishing agent Bonpet in a sealed glass ampoule.
AUTOMATIC FIRE without harm to people and the environment!
The BONPET is an environment-friendly automatic fire extinguisher based on liquid.
The BONPET automatic fire extinguisher with its excellent extinguishing ability and perfect effectiveness and compact execution opens a new area in fire extinguishing. Using it is dangerous neither for humans nor other living organism nor – even valuable – equipments and instruments close to it. It can work even in extreme weather conditions (-23 + 80) and operates reliably. The chemical liquid (by the certificate of the manufacturer) is effective without maintenance and control for 10 years.
The automatic function lets the ampoule activate in initial time of the fire source. Activates without human intervention. It is a secure and effective fire extinguishing manner even if there is no anybody in the premises. It does not need electricity for its working. Because of its simple technology it has much lower cost of installation than the other fire extinguisher systems based on water or gas.
The BONPET products have been authorized in more than 40 countries. They were tested by VINIPO (official laboratories of European group of Medelm for tests of fire protection). The BONPET is a unique product, which is appreciated and offered also by the Japanese Ministry of Transport itself. The BONPET products have the qualification of ISO-9001.
The BONPET products have been tested also by the Delectric Constant Test9., article of ANNEX C. EN 3. T. + A1-2007. It means, that all BONPET products can be used for extinguishing of electrical fires until 60 000 V.
Standards for installation of fire ampoules Bonpet:
- A-class fire: the volume of 8m3 or 4m2 surface of the enclosure
- B-class fire: 44×44 cm flammable liquid burning area ampoule is stuck in the bracket, which is pre-installed with the bolt of a potential source of fire, wall, ceiling, and a computer cabinet, control cabinet with main fuse, compensatory omare.Takšno installation allows that the liquid in the ampoule rapidly reach the activation temperature.
Examples of installing ampoules in households:
- under the hood, boiler: oil burners of the stove or in the case of solid fuels.
Examples of installing ampoules in business :
- Kitchen: a kitchen above the stove, the kitchen in restaurants under the hood to areas deep fryer, stove and grill plates,
- continued functioning computers: in the above cabinet or on the wall above them, if they are outside cabinets, electrical appliances and machines in places where there is no guaranteed permanent human presence,
- electrical cabinets and compensation: the cabinets above
- boiler room above the burners,
- laboratory fume cupboards,
- paint shop,
- installation shafts,
- lower (especially convenient) storage of flammable liquids,
- engine cranes,
- aggregates for replacement electricity
- Vacation home (kitchen, boiler room, termoakumolacijske furnace, etc.).
- for use by throwing: at security or. emergency service, fire department, and the fire risk locations with more permanent presence of people.
Examples of installing ampoules in marine :
- spaces with engines
Expert advice: It is provided by our experts, who were acquainted with ampoules in testing fire fighting various materials and can assist you in determining the locations of ampoules Bonpet of your choice and made a school user, you can also arrange for professional installation ampoules.
- It has a long lifespan (10 years);
- no maintenance (care is necessary only that the glass is not damaged);
- Easy installation and removal in case of relocation.
Colors: extinguishing ampoule exist in four basic color variants. When ordering larger quantities following an agreement can be manufactured as well as other color variations.
Extras: Fire ampoules can be upgraded switch for activating the fire alarm at the fire headquarters, ampoule Bonpet may be protected by a safety net that prevents damage to glass, shoulder bag for storing vials if it carries with it the security guard at the longer rounds.